Stockholder members of any of the five national purchasing co-ops must:
- agree that the Co-op and Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions (RSCS) may collect a fee (a “sourcing fee”) in consideration of and to fund the Co-op and RSCS’s purchasing programs and services,
- authorize the Co-op and RSCS to cause suppliers and distributors of goods and equipment to collect sourcing fees from them for the account of the Co-op or RSCS,
- agree to abide by the terms and commitments of the Co-op’s bylaws, as amended from time to time, including the provisions regarding the distribution of any patronage dividends,
- agree to coordinate all requests to Yum! Brands, Inc. for supplier and distributor approval through the Co-op and/or RSCS, and
- depending on the particular co-op, purchase virtually all of the goods and equipment used in the member’s outlets through the purchasing programs that are offered by RSCS and the Co-op.